STEAM Boston’s Job Search Resources:
- Job Search Spreadsheet
- How to use Notion to Track Your Job Applications
- How to use a Job Search CRM in Notion
- Should I Wait for the Right Job or Take the First Offer?
- How to Prepare and Ace Your Remote Interview
- Top Negotiation Tips to Increase Your Starting Salary
- How to Look for Your First Full-Time Job During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4 Things You Should Know Before You Start Your Internship/Co-op Search
- How to Ace a Phone Interview
- How to Deal with Job Search Rejection
- How to Get An Internship without any Experience
- Top 10 Interview Questions and Answers
- Sending a Thank You Email After Interviews
Black Lives Matter – How to Support BLM Protestors
STEAM Boston: FREE Resume Review
- Our team will email you and schedule a 1 on 1 video call to critique your resume.
- Click here to submit your resume.
Are you looking for a full-time job?
If you’re a college senior / recent grad / has been laid off, feel free to add yourself to our “Looking for Employment” page.
Companies in Boston that are still hiring (100+ companies) – Created by Allison Sproul:
- Companies still hiring in Boston (May 2020)
Check out the companies still hiring:
Skillshare: Explore more than 26,000 classes to fuel your curiosity, creativity, and career.
EdX & Coursera – Free Courses
Coursera – Popular FREE Classes
If you’re looking for entry-level IT / Customer Success jobs, sign up for the Information Systems Digest newsletter. This bi-weekly newsletter helps you save time by compiling job opportunities in the Greater Boston area.
Sign up here: https://informationsystemsdigest.com/