Who are we looking for?
- You! We’re looking for student and professionals alike who’s goal is to help other students and professionals explore STEM/STEAM career paths and understand their passions. We want you to bring fresh ideas and new perspectives.
- It’s rewarding. Your work will be viewed by your peers (potential employers, clients, and publishers) and you’ll learn so much throughout the process.
- By submitting to STEAM Boston you acknowledge that:
- There is no guarantee that your article will be published on our website.
- STEAM Boston does not pay for content contributed.
- We have the right to edit content submitted and make any changes.
- Articles that do not align with our mission and values will be rejected.